AZA Finance – AZA Finance helps in controlling your payments, / FX, and treasury in one place. With the relentless rise of financial fraud in Nigeria, many companies are looking for a secure way to transfer funds across borders. Fortunately, some fintech infrastructures have provided an easy solution to this problem.
AZA Finance is one of the leading fintech companies in Nigeria, enabling you to make seamless and secure cross-border transfers. Basically, it makes the financial management of your company smooth.
About the AZA Finance
AZA Finance is a company that provides currency trading solutions to improve global access to frontier markets through innovative infrastructure. The company, therefore, offers companies a secure way to conduct FX and cross-border currency transfers.
They achieved this through new infrastructure. This infrastructure reduces costs and increases the reliability and speed of transactions. In addition, the organization was founded in 2013 in Nairobi, Kenya by a group of experts. Over time, they have also grown from just a currency exchange platform to a global financial services expert.
What Services Does AZA Finance Offers?
.1 Treasury The company provides corporate treasury services for cross-border markets. Basically, this service allows companies to outsource their enterprise storage. Facilitates seamless management of liquidity and cross-border cash flows.
2. Payment and Settlement This service helps streamline your settlement and automate payments across Africa and across G20 currencies. Basically, it makes it easier for companies to pay employees, partners, and suppliers in 115 countries.
3. Foreign exchange services include comprehensive foreign exchange services for corporate and global businesses. Basically, the company helps companies increase business and reduce risk. Also, read more about Forex Loans – Everything you need to know.
4. Financial technology The organization offers a range of services built on its unique proprietary infrastructure. In general, the platform offers you these services 24/7.
How can I register on AZA Finance?
Basically, here is how to register on the AZA platform:
1. First, log into their website, www.azafinance.com
2. Next, go ahead to tap the “sign up” toolbar
Thereafter, input your basic information on the online registration form.
How can I make a cross-border transfer on AZA Finance?
In general, for cross-border transfers, follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your AZA account. If you don’t have an account, log in to the website.
2. Next, enter the money you want to keep and how much money you want to transfer. Also, enter the type of currency the recipient should receive. If you do so, the platform will automatically show you the exchange rate.
3. Make a payment in your local currency to AZA’s local bank account.
4. Finally, be patient. Your recipient will receive the funds within 24-48 hours.
What is the exchange rate on AZA Finance?
Basically, the exchange rate on AZA varies depending on the amount you want to send. However, the company boasts of having competitive rates with low fees.
What documents do I need to Register on AZA Finance?
Basically, to register on AZA, you need important details of your company. This includes your company’s name, email address, address, legal documents, and password.
Does AZA Finance have a mobile app?
No, AZA does not have a mobile app. However, you can access their full services via their web platform and API solution.
How can I contact AZA Finance?
You can contact AZA Finance via the following ways:
Phone Number: +234 908 206 5264
Email Address: [email protected]
Conclusion: AZA Finance is primarily a fintech infrastructure that enables businesses to make secure cross-border transfers. The platform also allows companies to make automatic salary payments to their employees or partners. Overall, AZA is an efficient and reliable digital infrastructure.
- SunTrust Bank: How to Apply For SunTrust Bank Business Loan
- Cheap Loans Without BVN In Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.