CBN Agrin Loan Application Form 2022-2023 Registration Form Is Out and the portal is cbn.gov.ng Important information is detailed below
Welcome to this page, on this page we will be sharing with you information on how to access the CBN Agric Loan Application Form and Loan.
The governor of CBN recently announced the commencement of the loan to the eligible citizens of Nigeria to enable them to fight hardship and suffering in the country.
Qualified State for the CBN Loan
All the 36 States of Nigeria are eligible for the loan, So it is very Competitive Only qualified citizens are certain to get the loan.
Requirement for CBN Agric Loan Application
• Bank Verification Number (BVN).
• Evidence of membership in organized private sector
• Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
• Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
• In order to qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill out the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
• CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its own assessment.
How to Apply for CBN Agric Loan
You can apply Through Participating Financial Institution (PFIs). And loan must be repaid before 3 years. or click the apply link APPLY
About CBN Agric Loan
CBN Agric Loan is an opportunistic loan provided by the Government to eradicate the rate of hardship and poverty in the country.
Getting the right information for your quest is what will give you an edge over others and we are keen on giving you timely and accurate information.
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.