CBN New Grant Portal: Apply for CBN N500k Grants for Graduates, and Undergraduates: The Central Bank of Nigeria introduces N500 grants for Graduates and undergraduates across the country. The CBN grant program aims to reduce youth unemployment.
Visit the cbnties.com.ng portal for CBN N500k grants registration. In this article, we will show you how to apply or apply for CBN funding. Continue reading this article.
Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship (TIES) program works with Nigerian polytechnics and universities to harness the potential of Nigerian graduates as gradpreneurs.
Top banks say TIES aims to provide access to finance to students and graduates of Nigerian polytechnics and universities through innovative business and technology ideas.
- SunTrust Bank: How to Apply For SunTrust Bank Business Loan
- CBN Agric Loan Application Form 2022-2023
- Cheap Loans Without BVN In Nigeria
What the CBN is saying / CBN Introduces N500 Grants for Graduates
Apex Bank said TIES was developed in response to the trend of graduates seeking white-collar jobs and focusing on job creation.
The program is designed to transform students and graduates from white-collar jobs to an entrepreneurial culture conducive to economic development and job creation,” CBN said.
In terms of grants, the CBN will award N5 million among the top 5 tertiary institutions.
CBN stated that “Five top Nigerian polytechnics and universities with the best entrepreneurial pitches/ideas shall be awarded as follows:
- First place – N150m
- Second place – N120m
- Third place – N100m
- Fourth place – N80m
- Fifth place – N50m
Steps and Guidelines to Apply for CBN N500,000 Grants
Note the following:
Projects financed under this program are monitored by an independent monitor jointly engaged by the CBN and MFIs
Depending on the complexity of the project, the program will run for only 10 years (until December 31, 2031).
The debtor must pay interest and principal on a monthly or quarterly basis according to the defined cash flow cycle and according to the approved repayment plan.
Requirements for CBN N500,000 Grants for Graduates
Applicants under the Scheme shall be graduates of Nigerian polytechnics and universities with:
- First-degree certificate (BSc/HND/ or it is equivalent)
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge or
- Certificate of Participation issued by polytechnics and universities evidencing entrepreneurship training; and
- Not more than 7 years post-NYSC.
How to Apply for CBN N500,000 Grant
Interested and qualified persons Click here to apply
- How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- GTBank Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- First bank Loan application – How to get a loan with first bank mobile app
- Zenith Bank Business Loans | Get A SME Business Financing Loan From Zenith Bank
- GTBank Business Loans | How to Apply For A GTBank Business Loan
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information