How to Open a Domiciliary Account in FCMB Online -This is a guide on how to open a domiciliary account in FCMB online and all the information you will need is given to you below
Meaning of Domiciliary Account or Dollar Account
A dollar account officially known as a domiciliary account is a bank account you open in Nigeria (Africa) that enables you to receive and withdraw foreign currencies. With a dollar account in Nigeria banks today you can receive money from different currencies from abroad but is not operated in Nigeria (Africa) currency, with this account you can operate with the three global currencies and you can receive money from either United States dollars, or British Pounds, or Euros.
Types Of Domiciliary Account we Have In Nigeria
There are mainly two types of domiciliary accounts that are presently operating worldwide which are;
- Domiciliary Savings account, and
- Domiciliary Current account.
Features of Domiciliary Account In FCMB Bank
- Minimum opening balance of $500, €500, or £300
- Minimum operating balance of $100, €100, or £50
- No limit to the number of withdrawals in a month
- Cash withdrawal is at 0.5% flat per transaction
- Inter sol transactions (account owner only) are allowed.
- Guaranteed FCY deposit
- Attractive pool for interest on bank fund
- No restrictions on the number of withdrawals
- Inter sol withdrawal (account holder only) allowed.
Requirement for Opening a Domiciliary Account in FCMB Bank
For a successful opening of a dollar account, you must meet the following;
- Duly completed Account Opening Form
- Duly completed specimen signature card
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Address verification document: Utility Bill
- Valid means of identification e.g. International passport, Driver’s license, or National ID card.
How to Apply for Domiciliary Account
- Download the Domiciliary Account Form
- Complete the form and submit it at the nearest FCMB Bank branch
How to Open a Domiciliary Account in FCMB Online
- Visit the FCMB bank website
- Scroll down to ‘Account Opening Form’, and click on it.
- Three forms will be displayed, that is ‘Account Opening Form, Signature Form, and Reference Form’. Click on each of them, they will be downloaded automatically to your phone or PC.
- Ensure to fill out all the forms you have downloaded.
- Once you have filled them out, email the forms to [email protected]
- How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank
- USSD Code for Opening Heritage Bank Account Online
- Fidelity Bank: How to Open A Domiciliary Account With Fidelity Bank Online
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- GTBank Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- First bank Loan application – How to get a loan with first bank mobile app
- How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Polaris Bank Online
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information