Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2022/2023: This is to inform the general public that the Federal University LAFIA Post UTME Form Registration has commenced for all interested and eligible applicants should apply online.
Be aware of the requirements and eligibility requirements for FULAFIA Post UTME online registration. It is good to know the next update that we will release for our own advantage. Also, general eligibility does not require you to register online.
The Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic year has commenced.
Process In Applying For FULAFIA Post UTME Form
Federal University Lafia Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings
- Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS, and 230 for MBBS).
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Payment Fees
Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise. The screening exercise is strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form
Follow the steps below to apply;
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2022/2023 Admission Screening, and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on the “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
The following are the payment options;
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, and CVV, and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
Some Important Things to Take Note
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform.
- Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case.
- Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment.
- However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”.
- Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill out the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
FULAFIA Cut-off mark
All Candidates must score 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS, and 230 for MBBS).
Is FULAFIA screening form for 2022 2023 Out?
Note: The Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
- NYSC Registration 2022 | NYSC Batch A, B, & C Registration Is Ongoing
- Police Shortlist Candidates 2022 | NPF Constables Shortlisted Candidates
- Kwara SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 PDF Download
- How To Check My PPA On NYSC Portal
- How to Apply For Jumia One Loan 2022
- NNRA Application Form Portal
- How to Reprint Your jamb Registration Slip
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.