Accessing quick loans has become constant, especially for non-salary earners. Basically, circumstances have made people apply for easy and fast loans. if you need a quick loan without providing a salary account detail, Fortunately, here are some tips on how to get A Loan without a salary account In Nigeria
How To Get A Loan Without A Salary Account
Carbon is a great platform for you to obtain a quick loan in Nigeria. Basically, you can access a loan here without having to pay any collateral. With Carbon, you can access up to N1,000,000 and receive a cashback in interest paid if you repay on time.
How can I get a loan on Carbon?
To get a loan on Carbon, follow the steps below:
- Download the Carbon app from the google play store for android or the App Store for iOS.
- Register on the Carbon app and apply for a loan.
- Thereafter, you will receive a notification that lets you know how much you can access and if Carbon approves your loan.
- Once Carbon approves your loan, you will receive the funds in your account.
The “branch” is another fintech company that provides quick loans to you easily. Presently, they have offices in 4 different countries including Nigeria. To access a loan on Branch as a non-salary earner, you can sign up with other details. They include your bank account number, BVN, your social media account as well as your phone in Nigeria. The amount you can get ranges from N2,000 to N500,000. Also, your loan limit will increase if you repay your loans on time.
How can I get a loan from “Branch?
You can get a loan on Branch by following the steps below:
- First, download the Branch app from the Google Play Store for Android or the Appstore for IOS.
- Sign up for the Branch app.
- Click on the loan toolbar and input your phone number, bank details, and other personal information.
Thereafter, you will be able to view available loan offers and apply for them.
3. Aella Credit
“Aella Credit” offers loans to people without a salary. With the Aella app, you can obtain loans easily and conveniently. you can also pay bills, get insurance and make investments with the app. They provide loans that range from about N1,500 to N1,000,000 with a repayment period of 1-3 months.
How can I get a loan on Aella Credit?
follow the steps below To get a loan on Aella
- Download the Aella app on the Google play store for android or the Appstore for IOS.
- Sign up on the app and input personal details.
- Apply for a loan. You will receive a notification that shows if your application has been approved.
- Lastly, your account will be credited 5 minutes after your application is successful.
Sokash is a reliable loan platform used to obtain loans for short or long-term needs. With Sokash, you can get a loan of up to N5,000,000 in 2 hours.
How can I get a loan from Sokash?
To get a loan on Sokash, follow the steps below:
- Download the SoKash app
- Thereafter, sign up and verify your account using your BVN.
- Sokash will automatically determine how much loan you are eligible to borrow.
- Lastly, you can start applying for a loan once you are eligible to obtain a loan.
Fair money is a digital platform that provides personal loans without collateral. With Fairmoney, you can be granted up to N1,000,000 in loans. Also, you can pay your bills on the platform and enjoy 100 free money transfers. Their repayment period ranges from 61 days to 18 months. you will get a 90% interest discount If you repay your loan on time.
How can I get a loan on Fair money?
To get a loan on Fair money, follow the steps below:
- Download the Fairmoney app on the Google play store.
- Sign up on the app and input your personal details.
- apply for a loan.
- If you are eligible, you will receive instant funds to your account once your application is successful
- How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank
- USSD Code for Opening Heritage Bank Account Online
- www.nasims.gov.ng Portal | Check Npower Shortlist
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- GTBank Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Online Microfinance Loans For Business – Loan Platforms in Nigeria
- First bank Loan application – How to get a loan with the first bank mobile app
- CBN MSMEDF Loan – For Small and Medium Enterprises Development 2022
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information