Globus Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply for the ongoing Globus Bank recruitment and available job vacancies at Globus Bank Graduate Trainee Programs.
Do you think you have what it takes to work at Globus Bank Nigeria?
On this page is all you need to know about all Globus Bank jobs and the latest recruitment at Globus Bank we will give you authentic information about job requirements and how to apply for employment at Globus Bank Nigeria.
About Globus Bank
Globus Bank is a commercial bank with National Authorization. Registered as a limited liability company on March 6, 2019, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria on July 10, 2019, and commenced operations on November 6, 2019, the Bank aims to be Nigeria’s foremost digital Bank, providing best-in-class solutions that are specifically tailored towards meeting customer needs in a timely and efficient manner.
After this article, we assure you that you will not be asking yourself questions like;
- How do I apply for Globus bank?
- How many branches does Globus bank have in Nigeria?
- Is Globus a national bank?
- Who is the owner of Globus bank?
Globus Bank Recruitment Requirements
To be able to apply for the Globus Bank job you must have the following;
- A qualified educational qualification of an Accredited Tertiary Institution
- Another requirement Globus bank will require is for you to have an NYSC discharge certificate or an exemption certificate.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen with good behavior.
- If you are not a citizen of Nigeria you should have or obtain a work permit that will allow you to assume any position in Globus Bank.
- At least 5 credits in your o level result
- A minimum of two to three years of work experience at the related job
How to Apply for Globus Bank Recruitment
- Visit the portal www.globusbank.com
- Fill out the form that will be provided during the registration process
- Follow the steps carefully and please read through the instructions.
Is Globus Bank Recruitment On Now?
This Globus bank job vacancies are not yet out but will be soon and we will be updating this page once it is out.
How many branches does Globus bank have in Nigeria?
The Bank currently operates out of 16 physical and strategic locations in Nigeria and aims to cover every major city in the country within the shortest time possible.
Who is the Owner of Globus Bank in Nigeria?
He is the Founder/Chief Executive of TIE International Nigeria Limited (1985), GETTIT Nigeria Limited/KCC U.K (1995), and Sematech Nigeria Limited, a leading engineering and business consortium.
- SunTrust Bank: How to Apply For SunTrust Bank Business Loan
- Kuda Bank Loans – How to Get an Overdraft Loan From Kuda Bank
- Instant Loans – Banks Offering Instant Loans in Nigeria
- GTBank Business Loans | How to Apply For A GTBank Business Loan
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.