GTBank Quick Credit Loan – How to Get a Quick Credit loan from GTBank? loans are aimed at both small and larger businesses, If you dont have enough money for your business quickly apply for the Gtbank Quick Credit Loan.
This article is all you need to know about getting a Quick Credit loan from GTBank and how to apply with the requirements.
About GTBank Quick Credit Loan
Quick credit is a GTBank payment product that is accessible to holders with and without a salary. This is a GTB loan, which offers you a minimum loan amount of 10,000 N, non-payers a maximum of 500,000 N, and 5 million for salary holders.
What is the code for quick loan in GTBank?
You can get Quick Credit by dialling *737*51*51# from the phone line that is linked to your salary account. Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App)
How to Apply For GTBank Quick Credit Loan
To apply for a quick Gtbank loan, a Nigerian lender can apply by following these steps:
- Call * 737 * 51 * 51
- Follow the prompt
Enter 1 and enter the maximum credit amount
Enter 0 and enter the required amount of credit you want to borrow
- Fill in the loan application by entering the PIN
How to pay back GTBank Quick Credit Loan
- Dial *737*0# on your phone.
- Select option 4 (Repayment)
- Select option 2 (Close Credit)
- Enter PIN to liquidate credit.
- How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank
- USSD Code for Opening Heritage Bank Account Online
- www.nasims.gov.ng Portal | Check Npower Shortlist
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- GTBank Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- First bank Loan application – How to get a loan with first bank mobile app
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information