NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2022 – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application is currently ongoing and you can apply through the official portal which is https://ndlea.gov.ng/.
According to National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment news, Interested individuals can now apply for the NDLEA recruitment and you can start applying through their official website from your mobile phone or laptop via the NDLEA official website
NDLEA Recruitment 2022 Application Process is crucial just as knowing what it takes to apply for the form, meeting the requirements, and following the instruction to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2022.
- NNPC Recruitment Application Portal And Registration Form
- EFCC Screening Date/Venue 2022
- POLAC Form – Nigerian Police Academy Form 2022/2023
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | Check Road Safety Shortlist PDF List
- NYSC Senate List 2022 | See All You Need To Know
About the NDLEA
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is the head organization for the control of drug trafficking and other illegal drug movements. They track and fight the manufacturing and distribution of narcotics in Nigeria.
They have been consistent in doing this for years. With the increase in the number of drug traffickers, it is true that the NDLEA needs a larger workforce and an influx of new agents all over the country to be able to keep up with its great mission.
Is NDLEA Recruitment 2022 Form Out?
I know many of you may be asking if the NDLEA Form is out. But the NDLEA Recruitment application for the year 2022 is not yet out, and these have been the questions many individuals have been asking us in recent times, although there are some speculations about the NDLEA conducting recruitment, that is a false rumor.
We urge all aspirants of NDLEA to stay calm and keep checking back because as soon as the application form is out we will announce it here, no one will call you privately or email you about the update of this recruitment, and as such you are advised to keep checking back for new update pertaining to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2022.
Job Vacancies in the 2022 NDLEA Recruitment 2022
The press release from the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) released earlier showed all indications that recruits from all over the country can start applying as long as they have an interest in the job and have the required qualifications.
Regardless of your social status, ethnic group, religion, or gender; you are allowed to apply for the NDLEA recruitment.
Two of the vacant positions listed below have diverse requirements and we will walk you through every single one of them.
- Narcotic Officer Cadre
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a first degree from either a polytechnic or university in the country (HND or BSc). A certificate from a well-known institution and a good grade level will score great points and boost your chances.
- be older than 22 years and younger than 30 at the time of application.
- provide a professional certificate presented to you by a federal institution in your career fields; this is very important, especially to candidates applying as doctors and lawyers.
2. Narcotic Assistant Cadre
Applicants for this position must:
- be between the age ranges of 18 and 30 at the time of application. This must be backed by your birth certificate.
- have possession of the following certificates;
- WAEC Certificate
- NECO Certificate
- SSCE Certificate or NABTEB Certificate
General Requirements for The NDLEA Recruitment
- All applicants are required to carry out a drug test to ensure they do not make use of hard drugs or narcotics
- Creativity and innovativeness must be a proven feature in all applicants.
- All candidates must be free from physical and mental health issues that may hinder the rendering of their services.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- No candidate will be accepted if he/she has been arrested for bad behavior before.
- Only graduates are admitted to work with this agency.
How to apply for the NDLEA Recruitment 2022
Once you have been justified to have all the requirements indicated above, submitting your application is the next step to getting recruited by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
Follow the steps below now.
- Visit the NDLEA official portal; www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Upload a recent passport photograph with a red background
- Print out the application and reference slip
- The two forms attached are for your referees (guarantors) to fill. Once downloaded, please hand them to individuals with high standings in the community to sign and attest to your services and behavior.
What Happens After Application
After you have submitted your application for the 2022 Ndlea recruitment, the following will ensue.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted applicants will undergo a screening test
- The screening centers will be communicated to you via your email address.
- You will take part in a screening test in the center closest to you.
- Please always keep your application number with you at all times and do not disclose them to anyone.
- NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure 2022 | See Civil Defence Ranks And Salary
- www.customs.gov.ng Portal | Apply
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Npower Transition Portal Login 2022 | Survey Portal
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com Portal | Download Shortlist
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.