How To Apply To CAC – In this article, we will give solid guidelines for applying to the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment application website.
This article will give you information on the CAC recruitment portal and guidelines on how to get the recruitment form online. You can apply for a CAC job on the website www.cac.gov.ng portal.
CAC Recruitment Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- All interested candidates must Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government. A certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate.
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications are to be made online. Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission Portal www.icpc.gov.ng to complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Batch C2 Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- How To Apply To Nigeria Air Force DSSC
- www.customs.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
How long does CAC registration take?
The process of registering a business name may take one to two weeks, depending on the CAC workload and other factors, according to the commission.
How long does it take for a company name to be approved by CAC?
Service turnaround time: 5 working days from the date of receipt, provided that all the requirements are met AND are well organized.
Hope this was helpful? Make sure to leave a comment below and we will revert immediately.
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.