GTBank Loan – Do you want to borrow money from GTBank? Here we will show you how to borrow money from GTBank, It is really not difficult if you follow the right procedure.
Well, this article is all you need to know on how to go about loan borrowing and the types of GTBank loans available for you and the business you may what to use them for.
Types Of GTBank Loan
Below are a list of loans offered by Gt banks;
GTBank School Fees Advance (GTBank Student Loan
Also known as GTBank Student Loan, it is a GTB loan tool that gives you the option to pay tuition for your children/neighborhoods. One of the most important conditions for access to this loan is that the institution must be located in Nigeria.
Requirements for The GTBank Mortgage
- A completed application form
- The property’s title document
- Offer letter to sell property from vendor
- Get a valuation report from GTBank’s approved estate valuer
- Search report from GTBank legal group
MaxPlus is a GTB loan that gives you a more extensive loan tool and a quick repayment schedule. It will only be available to GTbank platinum customers whose payroll accounts are with the bank.
GTB Quick Credit Loan
Quick Credit is a GTB loan for employers and self-employed people. A quick loan from GTB gives you the opportunity to immediately get cash and repay it for 6 – 12 months with an interest rate of 1.33%.
GTBank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
The GTB car loan will allow employees and companies with a GTBank account to pay car insurance premiums and spread the installment over 12 months
GTBank MaxAdvance Loan
GTBank Max Advance Loan is a type of GTBank loan that gives a loan to selected employees of private and public organizations who have their payroll accounts with GTbank.
GT Salary Advance
This GTB loan offers you up to 50% of your monthly salary in advance. It will only be used by private companies and government employees who have a payroll account with GTBank.
Computer Acquisition Scheme
This is the NYSC loan scheme that today offers loans that NYSC members use to finance the purchase of mobile devices. These board members must have their payroll accounts with GTBank and the debt repayment must be completed within a year of service.
How to Borrow a GTBank Student loan?
- Complete and submit an application form and an Employer undertaking form
- Provide the school fees bill and credit insurance
- Ensure that your staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTB
How To Borrow a GTB Quick Credit Loan?
- Use the quick credit GTB loan code – *737*51*51#
- Use any of the GTBank online and mobile banking platforms
How do I check my loan balance on GTB?
Simply dial *737*6# to make inquiries on the following: Account balances, BVN & Account Number (*737*6*1#) Loan balances (*737*6*2#)
- SMEDAN Registration | How To Register for SMEDAN
- www.nysc.org.ng – NYSC Login Portal|NYSC Dashboard Login
- www.nasims.gov.ng Portal | Check Npower Shortlist
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information