Petty cash Loan – How to get a loan from Petty Cash? Are you in any way short of funds to increase or start up a business, worry no more Petty Cash gives you quick and easy loans to settle your needs.
This article is all you need to know about how to Borrow Money from PettyCash and various services with interesting offers it brings and how to apply.
Petty cash loan?
Petty cash is an online lending platform where people who receive a monthly salary can receive an advance salary of up to 50,000 N (or 5 million N, with specific terms). As long as you work, you are entitled to and have access to short-term small loans.
Petty cash loan works
Petty cash offers a range of loan products aimed at a specific audience, below are the loan you can borrow Money from PettyCash products they offer:
- Federal Staff Loan: Also known as the Fed petty Cash Loan, it is a product specifically aimed at people who work with the federal government. The loan amount ranges from N5000 to N50,000
- PettyCash +: This is an emergency loan of up to 10,000 N. It is only available to those with a monthly salary.
- Payday Loan (Most Popular): Direct loans between 10,000 N and 50,000 N are available to those who earn a salary.
- NSCDC loan: Available to all Nigerian Security Civil Defense Corps. Loans range from 50,000 to 500,000 N.
- Business loan: These loans range from N500 000 to N5 000 000. However, a car is required as a guarantee.
- Personal loan: Get a maximum loan of 500,000 N with your car as a guarantee, but you can still save and drive.
- Federal Staff Loan: Also known as the Fed petty cash loan, this is a product specifically geared toward people who work with the Federal Government. Loan amounts vary from N5000 to N50,000 thousand naira.
There are four different credit boxes available for investment.
- Personal Loan
- Federal Staff Loan
- NYSC Loan
How to Apply For Petty Cash
Interested candidates should click on the link below to see the amazing offers and Apply.
- How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- GTBank Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- First bank Loan application – How to get a loan with first bank mobile app
- Zenith Bank Business Loans | Get A SME Business Financing Loan From Zenith Bank
- GTBank Business Loans | How to Apply For A GTBank Business Loan
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information