How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank-This is a complete breakdown and guide on how to open a Dollar Account in GTBank in Nigeria.
Requirement for Opening Dollar Account in GTBank
Opening a Dollar account with GTBank may require the following;
- A completed application form;
- A copy of your ID;
- 2 passport photographs;
- Completed reference forms;
- Proof of address.
Features About Dollar Account in GTBank
What you need to know about this Dollar account in GTBank in Nigeria;
- US Dollars are equivalent to a £5,000 account opening deposit †
- GeNS email notifications
- No account maintenance fees
- 24 x 7 online access to your account
- Timely transfer of funds to and from any part of the world ‡
- Interest paid on credit balances
- Cash management solutions
- Easy access to a dedicated Relationship Manager
- Receive quarterly statements
Steps on How to Open Dollar Account in GTBank
Below are some of the steps to observe when going through this process of opening a dollar account;
- Filled and signed Domiciliary Account opening form.
- A copy of identification document (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, or any other acceptable by the bank).
- One passport photograph.
- Two (2) completed reference forms.
- Utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
- SMEDAN Registration | How To Register for SMEDAN
- www.nysc.org.ng – NYSC Login Portal|NYSC Dashboard Login
- www.nasims.gov.ng Portal | Check Npower Shortlist
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- GTBank Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- First bank Loan application – How to get a loan with first bank mobile app
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information