How to Reprint Your jamb Registration Slip – The portal for the reprinting of jamb Slips 2022 is now open to candidates who applied for this examination. if you are a jamb applicant follow the procedure below to know more…
It is advised that all candidate print their UTME slips before the commencement of the JAMB Examination, in order to be familiar with the examination schedules as there will be no form of excuse for missing out on the examination.
if you are finding it difficult to access or print your UTME slip, the following steps will guide you through this problem
How to Reprint JAMB Registration Slip
You can Reprint your JAMB slip easily through the JAMB e-Facility portal at www.jamb.org.ng. You can access your slip without an E-mail. all you need is the phone number you used during registration or your registration number. Follow the steps below to reprint your registration slip online
- Quickly log in to the JAMB slip reprint portal on https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Then enter your Registration number or email or phone number
- Below you will see the “Re-Print Your Slip button”. Then click on it.
- On the JAMB slip reprint portal, enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- The information of the exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip.
- You can now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard
You are advised to bring a copy of this Slip to the exam center for reference purposes.
DO NOT bring Wrist Watch, Mobile Phone, Electronic Device, Pen/Biro, Key Holder, ATM Card, Eraser, Bangles, Ring, or Necklace to the Examination Centre.
You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre
You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam as indicated above and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
There will be No change of UTME Subject in the Examination Centre.
JAMB Reprint Date
Candidates ought to be informed about when the printing starts before the commencement of the examination. The board has set a week before the exam starts as the starting date for the printing. All candidates must begin their reprinting immediately before the time of the examination
The information contains in the JAMB slip are the Examination date and time, Examination venue i.e JAMB center, JAMB subject combination, and JAMB registration number.
How To Retrieve JAMB Registration Slip And Print
- Go to any JAMB CBT registration center close to you or do it yourself through your computer
- Explain to the center operator that you want to reprint your JAMB slip
- Supply them with your details
- The printing will be done for a token, also ensure to make photocopies to avoid getting lost again
How To Retrieve JAMB Registration Number
Your registration number is important information to print your JAMB slip, And also during UTME, and other vital things that pertain to your admission.
the following are ways to retrieve your registration number
- Through JAMB Profile and Check Under CAPS
- Use Your JAMB email or phone number to Reprint JAMB Exams Slip: This involves using the JAMB Portal link provided above to get your Reg No
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlist 2022 | See Full List of Beneficiaries
- GTBank Student Loan: Quick Loans for Students in Need Of Money
- 11 Best Registered Insurance Brokers In Nigeria 2022 | Latest Insurance Brokers
- Zenith Bank Business Loans | Get A SME Business Financing Loan From Zenith Bank