ngcares.gov.ng portal is the official website for NG CARES Registration 2022 Applications – The NG CARES stimulus programme @ https://ngcares.gov.ng/
On this page is all you need to know in order for you to successfully apply for this ng cares federal government grant initiative and also become a beneficiary of the NG CARES government programme.
About NG CARES – What is the meaning of NG CARES?
Federal Government NG CARES Registration Requirements 2022
All those interested in the NG CARES grant application must meet the following requirement in order to qualify for the FG grant;
- Identification (National Identification Number, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, etc.)
- All candidates must also provide Identification as a resident (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- He/she also must have legal Identification (NIN, voter registration card, driver’s licence)
- Bank Verification Number Proof (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- Documentation of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
- Proof of ownership of the company (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
How to Apply for NG CARES Federal Government Grant 2022
Registration for NG CARES is free of charge and as such, candidates are not allowed to pay any money for either the application form or such but cyber cafe charges may accrue;
The NG CARES registration can be done in two ways;
- Online registration
- Offline registration.
NG CARES Registration – How to Apply Online for NG CARES.
Note: Applications are to be done based on your state;
- Abia State – Click here
- Adamawa State (Yola) – Click Here
- Akwa Ibom State (Uyo) – Click Here
- Anambra State (Awka) – Click Here
- Bauchi State (Bauchi) – Click Here
- Bayelsa State (Yenagoa) – Click here
- Benue State (Makurdi) – Click Here
- Borno State (Maiduguri) – Click Here
- Cross River State (Calabar) – Click Here
- Delta State (Asaba) – Click Here
- Ebonyi State (Abakaliki) – Click Here
- Edo State (Benin City) – Click Here
- Ekiti State (Ado Ekiti) – Click Here
- Enugu State (Enugu) – Click Here
- Gombe State (Gombe) – Click Here
- Imo State (Owerri) – Click Here
- Jigawa State (Dutse) – Click Here
- Kaduna State (Kaduna) – Click Here
- Kano State (Kano) – Click Here
- Katsina State (Katsina) – Click Here
- Kebbi State (Birnin Kebbi) – Click Here
- Kogi State (Lokoja) – Click Here
- Kwara State (Ilorin) – Click Here
- Lagos State (Ikeja) – Click Here
- Nasarawa State (Lafia) – Click Here
- Niger State (Minna) – Click Here
- Ogun State (Abeokuta) – Click Here
- Ondo State (Akure) – Click Here
- Osun State (Oshogbo) – Click Here
- Oyo State (Ibadan) – Click Here
- Plateau State (Jos) – Click Here
- Rivers State (Port Harcourt) – Click Here
- Sokoto State (Sokoto) – Click Here
- Taraba State (Jalingo) – Click Here
- Yobe State (Damaturu) – Click Here
- Zamfara State (Gusau) – Click Here
Offline Application for NG CARES 2022
The procedures to be followed in applying are very simple, as the application form has already been shared with the following persons;
- Community CDC chairman.
- Agents of NG CARES.
- Community-women leaders.
- Community youth president.
Hope this article was helpful? Do leave a comment.
Getting the right information for any shortlist is what will give you an edge over others and we are keen on giving you timely and accurate information.
- NG CARES Registration Portal
- NAF DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- www.airforce.mil.ng Portal
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlist
- SMEDAN Registration
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.