Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2022 | The Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) has announced recruitment and is now recruiting eligible and qualified candidates and is inviting Nigerian citizens to apply.
The Nigerian Prison Service recruitment is for the post of correctional officers deployed in Nigerian prisons. Interested Nigerian citizens must go through the recruitment requirements of the Nigerian Prison Service before applying.
The Nigerian government is serious about this effort as it wants to ensure that Nigerian citizens can be safe again. If you are thinking of joining the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment or know someone who is, read below!
Position Available in the NPS
First Class: Superintendent Cadre:
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Veterinary
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons I
Second Class: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons
- Senior Inspector of Prisons
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing
Third Class: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I
- Prisons Assistant II
- Prison Assistant III
Basic Requirements for the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
Learn the essential qualifications that all applicants must be able to work;
- Certificate of higher education issued by a university or polytechnic. In other words, B.Sc. or GNI is required for this position.
- Applicants must have an SSCE, GCE or NECO certificate with a minimum of five credits with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- No markings on the skin (tattoos or implants) are allowed. Applicants will undergo a scan during a job screening.
- A health certificate issued to you by federal medical personnel after all necessary tests have been performed.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2022 (NPS)
The whole selection for the Nigerian Prisons is done online via the web portal we indicated above.
What you will get when you visit www.prisons.gov.ng
- An application form to fill in your details
- The job vacancies are available for applicants with links that show you the requirements and qualifications.
- Space to submit your documents to confirm all details you have filled in and many more.
Follow the steps below to apply for the NPS recruitment 2022:
- Log in to the website recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- Create an account if you do not already have one
- Confirm your account details by clicking the link in your email
- After confirmation, Re-enter your login details
- Input all the required data in the exact form you are asked to. This will ensure that you do not get dropped when the applications are being reviewed.
- On submission of the form, you will be required to print out a reference form and ensure the form gets filled by referees who can vouch for your skills.
What is the Nigerian Prisons Service 2022 recruitment deadline?
The NPS portal for the recruitment exercise in the year 2022 is slated to close at exactly six weeks from opening. With this information, try to fill in all your applications during this period.
Note: To qualify, you must have a good education and work experience in the relevant fields. These jobs require special skills – so don’t miss out if this sounds like something you want to do.
Finally, the Nigerian Prisons Service looks forward to accepting Nigerian citizens willing to serve in Nigerian prisons. The Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment process begins with the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form which must be submitted online at www.prisons.gov.ng.
- NABTEB Result Checker 2022-2023 Portal | See How To Check Result
- How To Check My PPA On NYSC Portal
- How to Apply For ALGON Application Form Portal 2022/2023
- NNRA Application Form Portal 2022/2023
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.