Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2022 names of Successful Candidates – Download PDF of the complete and updated Npower batch C stream 2 Shortlisted candidates list through the correct & official Npower portal now.
Many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
According to Npower news in Nigeria now, candidates who applied for the Npower programme, can start checking their names through their mobile phones or laptop via the Npower official website
On this page is the latest news about the Npower batch C stream 2 shortlist and also how you can check your name now;
The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office. The Program was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women
Note: Npower Shortlist PDF is Free of Charge!!!
Npower Latest News in Nigeria Today
The latest news about the Npower batch C shortlist is that this second list of candidates that have been shortlisted to be beneficiaries of Npower is out now.
Follow the link below to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
N/B: Candidates are expected to do biometrics enrolment as soon as possible.
How to Check Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Batch C Stream 2 PDF List
These are three easy steps to follow when you want to check the 2022 Npower batch C Shortlist PDF;
- GOTO the official portal @ https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Download the Npower list of successful candidates
- Check your name using a PDF viewing software.
Npower Redeployment Request Process 2022
Redeployment to change PPA within the state of residence should follow the instruction below;
- Login to your self-service portal and click the “deployment” tab
- Click the “redeployment” button.
- Click on “see the available PPAs”.
- Click on “apply for redeployment”
- Provide redeployment information required.
- Select a preferred Place of Primary Assignment from the list provided
- Click “Submit Request”
- The following channels may be utilized for complaints or enquires
- Dedicated support center: 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
After successful completion of the redeployment request, you will be contacted within 48 hours of the status of the request. If you are not contacted within 48 hours, please call the customer care number on 092203102, 018888148 >
Npower Shortlisted Candidates Screening Requirements
#Candidates are expected to report with the following:
a. Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
b. 4 Passport Photographs.
c. 2 Face Masks.
c. Hand Sanitizer
Note: COVID-19 preventive protocols will be strictly observed
throughout the duration of the exercise.
Join Npower Email List of Shortlisted Candidates and Receive Updates
- Abia State Shortlist
- Adamawa State Shortlist
- Akwa Ibom State Shortlist
- Anambra State Shortlist
- Bauchi State Shortlist
- Bayelsa State
- Cross River State Shortlist
- Delta State Shortlist
- Ebonyi State Shortlist
- Edo State Shortlist
- Ekiti State Shortlist
- Enugu State Shortlist
- FCT Shortlist
- Gombe State Shortlist
- Imo State Shortlist
- Jigawa State Shortlist
- Kaduna State Shortlist
- Kano State Shortlist
- Kastina State Shortlist
- Kebbi State Shortlist
- Kogi State Shortlist
- Kwara State Shortlist
- Lagos State Shortlist
- Nasarawa State Shortlist
- Niger State Shortlist
- Ogun State Shortlist
- Osun State Shortlist
- Oyo State Shortlist
- Plateau State Shortlist
- Plateau State Shortlist
- Rivers State Shortlist
- Sokoto State Shortlist
- Taraba State Shortlist
- Yobe State Shortlist
- Zamfara State Shortlist
Steps for Npower Biometrics Enrolment.
For biometrics enrolment, kindly follow the instructions below;
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
Is the Npower Screening List Out?
Yes, check the official link above.
What is the Npower Shortlisted Candidates Portal?
Hope this article was helpful? Do leave a comment.
Getting the right information for any shortlist is what will give you an edge over others and we are keen on giving you timely and accurate information.
- NAF DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- www.airforce.mil.ng Portal
- NCS Shortlisted Candidates
- www.customs.gov.ng Portal
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.