NYSC Mobilization Timetable – The National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) Batch A, B, and C mobilization Timetable is out check below for more information on how to access the time
NYSC batch A, B, and C mobilization timetable is officially out.
NYSC Mobilization Timetable For Batch A
Here is the Mobilization Timetable for batch A For stream 1 and 2 service year.
|1||2022 Batch ‘C’ Post Mobilisation Workshop||January 20th – 23rd, 2022|
|2||2022 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop||February 1st – 5th, 2022|
|3||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||To be announced|
|4||Submission of Hard Copies of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||To be announced|
|5||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||To be announced|
|6||Pre-camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign-Trained Nigerian Graduates||To be announced|
|7||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||February 14th – 29th, 2022|
|8||Action by ICT Department||March 2nd – 6th, 2022|
|9||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs||March 11th – 15th, 2022|
|10||Delivery of Manual Call-up Letters to Institutions||February 21st – 28th, 2022|
|11||2022 Batch A Orientation Course||To be announced|
The NYSC 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I
- Starting / Registration – Wednesday, 23rd February 2022.
- The short-off date for Registration – is 12 Midnight, Sunday, 27th February 2022.
- Swearing-In Ceremony – Tuesday, 1st March 2022.
- Ending Ceremony: Tuesday, 15th March 2022.
How To Check NYSC Timetable
Here will be showing you how to check the Nysc batch A timetable;
- Visit the NYSC portal:https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/home
- Click on the visit the main site icon
- Go to the news section and click on the 2022 Batch ‘A’ Timetable
NYSC Mobilization Timetable for 2022 Batch A, B, and C
1. Batch A Stream 1
Orientation course: March 10th – 30th, 2022.
2. Batch A Stream 2
Orientation course: May 18th – June 8th, 2022.
3. Batch B Stream 1
Orientation course: July 27th – Aug 18th, 2022.
4. Batch B Stream 2
Orientation course: Aug 24th – Sep 15th, 2022.
5. Batch C Stream 1
Orientation course: Oct 26th – Nov 15th, 2022.
6. Batch C Stream 2
Orientation Course: Nov 23rd – Dec 19th, 2022.
The official timetable for 2022 Batch A has yet to be released by the National Youth Service Corps. As a result, the above schedule is provisional and subject to change.
if your name is not on the NYSC senate list, then ensure you complete your final clearance with your school and register for NYSC at the Directorate of Students’ Affairs in your institution in order for your name to appear before the closing date.
Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign-Trained Nigerian Graduates (NYSC Timetable 2022 above)
For registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the NYSC, originals, and photocopies of the following documents are required. (Please note that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statements of Results, and Attestation letters are not acceptable.)
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete the official transcript of the First Degree or HND course
- Marksheet (for Indian Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE. NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high diploma for those schooled in the USA, etc. Note that Online Result Print out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) is not more than 2 sittings.
- Please note that persons who did TOP-UP program/Course are required to upload their foundation certificate eg APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICS, etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of horsemanship, a registration certificate with the medical and dental council of the Nigerian/Optometrists Association
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
- Nurses are to present their original License and certificate of registration to the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their license and certificate of registration to Medical laboratory scientists of Nigeria.
- How To Print NYSC Call Up Letter 2022 | All About NYSC Call-up Letter
- NYSC Camp Registration Requirements 2022 | Things Needed for NYSC Camp
- NYSC Senate List | See All You Need To Know
- NYSC Registration |All You Need To Know About NYSC Registration Is HERE