USSD Code for Opening Heritage Bank Account Online-This is a complete guide on using the Heritage bank USSD code to open an account online.
Due to the advancement of technology in the world, you can now open your account with heritage bank online without going to the bank to queue.
About Heritage Bank
Heritage Bank Plc., usually called Heritage Bank, is a financial services institution. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator…
Requirement for Opening Heritage Bank
- Mobile phone
- Phone number
- First & last name
- Date of birth
- With or without BVN
Steps to Open Heritage Bank
Follow these seven steps to open an account with any major Nigerian bank:
- Dial *745*accountnumber*Last6digitsofcard# and press ‘1’ to agree to the indemnification clause on your screen.
- Now select your card type, enter your card expiry date as it is printed on your card, and choose the account to be used for transactions as you may have more than one HB account.
- Then select your 4-digit PIN and finally, confirm your account number and onboarding details you have supplied. That is; your PIN and account number.
- Once done, click send.
How to Check Bank Statement with Heritage Bank
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the ‘Welcome’ dropdown at the top of your screen and select ‘All Services & Settings.’
- Under preferences, select ‘View Statements.’
- On the right-hand side under ‘Electronic Statement Delivery,’ click ‘Electronic Statement Only Delivery.’
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept & Print.’
- Verify your email address. This is the email address to that your notifications will be sent.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and click on ‘All Accounts.’
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.’
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.’
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
|Funds Transfer (HB):||*745*1*amount*Beneficiaryaccountnumber#|
|Funds Transfer (Interbank):||*745*2*amount*Beneficiaryaccountnumber#|
|Airtime (Third Party):||*745*amount*mobilenumber#|
- How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank
- www.nysc.org.ng – NYSC Login Portal|NYSC Dashboard Login
- www.nasims.gov.ng Portal | Check Npower Shortlist
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- GTBank Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- First bank Loan application – How to get a loan with first bank mobile app
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information