www.joinnigeriannavy.com is your go-to portal to check the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 – Check the Nigerian navy shortlisted names of candidates on www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal.
The Nigerian navy shortlists PDF contains the names of candidates that have been selected for the next phase of the screening exercise.
This article will guide you on the right Nigerian Navy portal in order for you to successfully check the Navy shortlisted names online.
If you applied for the recruitment exercise to join the navy, please be informed that the Nigerian Navy will publish the names of candidates on the official website.
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Check Names PDF
- NCS Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF List
How to Check Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
To check the Nigerian Navy list of shortlisted candidates 2022, do the following as listed below:
- Go to the Nigerian Navy Portal, www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Login with your Application ID
- Navigate to Shortlisted Candidates
- Click on Check Names.
- A PDF File containing the List of shortlisted names will display.
You will receive notification once the Nigerian navy 2022 shortlisted candidates are officially out. Simply bookmark this page because we will always update it always with information regarding the Nigerian navy list of successful candidates.
We hope with this article, you should be able to check the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022, and also get prepared for the screening exercise which will hold in all the states nationwide. For those who have found their names on the list, congratulations.
Requirement for Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
b. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
c. Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
d. National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
e. Writing materials.
f. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
g. A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
h. Bed sheets and pillowcases.
i. Set of cutlery.
j. Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport-sized photographs on white background.
k. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
l. Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush e.t.c).
3. Candidates will be interviewed individually and if found deficient in any required criterium (criteria), his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
4. If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
5. Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
6. Any candidate who fails to report for screening at a specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
7. All concerned are to note and comply accordingly
- The successful candidates in the 2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview published online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com are to undertake COVID-19 Test not later than 72 hours before reporting for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The candidates are to come along with certificates of the COVID-19 Test to the School while reporting for the training.
- Any candidate who fails to comply with the above instructions will not be accepted for training.
- Batch C2 Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- www.customs.gov.ng Portal | Apply
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
Yawajobs is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.